Friday 2 July 2010

On a cold winter's day...

Had a lovely day today visiting a friend and her baby. I never thought a simple chat over lunch could be so relaxing. It was great to be able to catch up with friends, and to see her doing so well as a first time mum. Little Kaela, who surprised her parents by coming out 8 weeks early, has chubbed up and is a real cutie! It was oh so nice to be able to hold a baby and give it back...

Kaela

Jonah, was well, Jonah. Messy, full of sound effects and laughing for no reason the whole time he was there. However, I have to give the poor child some credit. He survived being dragged around town by his scavenger hunt crazy mother. I was determined to get some shots of the Harbour today. So I drove down to McMahon's point before visiting my friend. This was after a trip down to Luna Park to get some photos as well. It was so cloudy and bleak that the photos just turned out all wrong. Everything was so lifeless. And it was so damn cold I couldn't bear to stay and take any more photos!!! So I abandoned ship...

Luckily for me, the current theme for the photo a day challenge (hereby known as PAD) is winter. So bleak and lifeless fitted right in! So here are today's efforts, in stark contrast to yesterday's PAD debut photo...


No comments:

Post a Comment