Thursday 23 September 2010

Back by popular demand!

Yes, I'm back due to an overwhelming response to my absence! Apparently my blog has regular followers who missed me. Ok, so only one person missed me. No matter, that's enough to get me off my lethargic bottom and get going again for a long overdue update.

The problem now is where to start...As always many things have happened over the month. I have so many things that are "floating around" in my head that I find it hard to get my thoughts out, let alone convert them into coherent, meaningful, and interesting paragraphs. Perhaps I should I divide my blog into multiple sections to deal with different aspects of my seemingly super busy life! But I wouldn't know how to go about doing that so stuff that thought.

Hmmm, I'm going to have to put this resurrection on hold. I just remembered that I have to revise my states of America before trivia starts tonight. Be right back!

No comments:

Post a Comment